The go-to tack cloths for A-1 industries.
Originally designed to meet the stringent requirements of the Aerospace Industry, Chemical Cloth™ Tack Cloth and Greider Tack Cloth™ are the top premium tack cloths in the marketplace. Not only are they the tack cloths of choice in Aerospace going on 50 years, a number of other industries trust these commercial-strength cloths when a clean, contaminant-free surface is a must. With an oversized soft and pliable design, they easily form to the curves and creases of a myriad of surface types, and are a superior option for picking up dust, lint, and metal shavings from metal, composite, and wood surfaces.
It’s all in the materials.
Aerospace certified base material, including high-quality fabrics and specially-engineered tack substances, combine to make AF&F tack cloths a superior choice when compared to other products. We start with either high-quality cotton gauze or absorbent lint-free polyester warp knit fabrics. Then, using our proprietary manufacturing and curing process, incorporate our unique tack formulations to create our two lines of tack cloths – Greider Tack Cloth™ and Chemical Cloth™ Tack Cloth.
Effective and efficient.
Chemical Cloth™ Tack Cloths and Greider Tack Cloths™ aren’t just effective, they’re efficient as well. Because they last longer, leave no residue, and just do a better job overall, you’ll realize cost efficiencies without compromising on performance and your final product.
Chemical Cloth™ Tack Cloth
- Product Names: C-60™, C-60™P, C-60™BP
- Aerospace Certified: D6-1816, BAC5845, BAC5322, BAC5325, BAC5639,BAC5710,BAC5736, BAC5793, BAC5797, BAC5837, BAC5882, BAC5896,BAC5755, BAC5000
- Base Fabric Material (Aerospace Certified): 100% low lint biodegradable cotton or polyester warp knit lint free
- Available in black or white
- Available in lengths of 18” x 36” and 30” x 36”
Greider Tack Cloth™
- Product Name: G99™
- Aerospace Certified: D6-1816, BAC5845
- Base Fabric Material (Aerospace Certified): 100% low lint biodegradable cotton
- Tack formula: 100% latex/water-based; no special requirements for disposal
- Special polymer can be made in varying levels of tack formulations
- Available in white
- Available in pieces of 18”x 36”, 150-yard continuous rolls, and other put-ups